First of all, we're not architects. We're digital artists and technical illustrators who have a keen understanding of the terms, needs and requirements of the architectural field. While we have no idea if your building will survive an earthquake, we can certainly shake, rattle and roll your marketing and presentations with our impressive 3D services. We're not competition. We're your partner, working for your greater success.
We can get as detailed or as general as you want. Need customized tile, brick patterns? No problem. Just want something that looks like brick and save money? No problem. We're here to provide you the finest 3D architectural renderings and marketing assets that you need. Nothing less. Nothing more. Just exactly what you need, when you need it.
We provide a range of architectural services such as:
- Custom 3D modeling: We'll use your base geometry from Revit, CAD, or Sketchup if you have it, or we can model your building from scanned blueprints, elevations, or even sketches on the back of a napkin. Our modeling extends to other areas as well, including interior furnishings, exterior landscaping, vegetation, customized windows/gingerbread, basically anything you need, we can create.
- Custom real-world material creation: Your material call-outs are just as important as the shape of the building. Give us the real-world color and material you're using and we will create it using architecturally-accurate shaders and textures. Additionally, you can easily explore color, texture and building materials to find the perfect look.
- Custom lighting: We can accurately capture your designs in whatever lighting scenario you need. Daylight/night, rain, snow, accurate interior lighting -- you name it, we'll do it.
- Custom environment creation: Your creations will eventually become part of a larger world. Your renderings should reflect that. If you have a background plate and need your 3D building to be placed accurately inside the 2d plate. We can do that. Or we can create an immersive 3D environment so whatever angle we capture, we also capture the depth of your world. A lot of firms use Photoshop to do this, and it often looks good. The problem is, if you move the camera, even slightly for a better view, there goes all your Photoshop work out the window. We prefer "real" plants, real geometry that gives accurate shadows and gives you a better read on what your building will really look like.
- Photo-realistic ray-traced renders: We use a rendering engine more famous for its cinematic qualities. Why? Because in an often over-crowded field, architectural renderings need to pop and not look exactly like what your competition is putting out.